Rules are not necessarily sacred; principles are.
–Franklin D. Roosevelt
For 30 days, starting tomorrow, I commit to doing the following things to feel better about myself and be healthier:
- In bed by 11, lights out at 11:30
- One dessert a week (and candy bars after lunch and Slurpees after WW on Tuesdays are desserts, Mel) – choose carefully
- Floss (I got out of this habit some time ago, and it’s time to get back into it)
- Four workouts a week, minimum, including at least one weight training session
- Wash my face nightly (I never do this, and I’ve never really needed to, but I suspect as I get older, it will pay off)
- Track everything, no excuses – if I can’t figure out the points BEFOREhand, I can’t eat it
Obviously, the hope is that these things become permanent habits, but I’m not going to look that far down the road. One month. That’s totally doable.