There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem – once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit.
By my count, I owe you nine things to be happy about or grateful for. Here we go:
1. Baseball is back!
2. I have the sweetest cat in the world, even if he’s sometimes a pain in the neck
3. getting $200+ worth of clothes for $106
4. books (I love my Nintendo DS, but I realized I was playing games instead of reading all the time, so I started leaving it at home and putting a book back in my work bag. I’ve read three books since I started doing that two weeks ago!)
5. Modern Family (this, along with Community, is the funniest show on TV – I laugh out loud multiple times every week)
6. the way David fits so easily into my family (I was reminded of this again at Easter this weekend)
7. tulip magnolia trees – they are all over around here, and I love them desperately; I must have one in my yard when I get a house (that’s one up in my header)
8. warm, breezy spring storms
9. gift cards