“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”
— Albert Einstein
I’m feeling kind of random and inquisitive. Please answer any or all of the following questions in the comments.
1. How do you eat corn on the cob (i.e., one long row at a time before moving down or around the whole cob at once before moving to the side)? And while we’re on the subject, do you use corn on the cob holders?
2. If you’re married, what was your wedding song?
3. What’s your single favorite piece of clothing or jewelry?
4. Justin Timberlake – yea or nay?
5. What’s your standard order at Starbucks?
6. Why does plucking your eyebrows make you sneeze? Or is that just me?
7. Why do people continue to insist that muscle weighs more than fat? (I’m asking because I actually got the idea for this post from another blog whose author posed the question Does muscle weigh more than fat? Nearly all of the commenters said it did, but all you have to do is google to know that it DOES NOT. Just sayin’.)
8. What is the deal with Nascar? Seriously. I was at Nate’s this weekend; he was out with Molly, I was home with the kids watching Game 2 of the Rays/Sox series. He came home and immediately switched to Nascar. I just do not understand the appeal of watching cars circle a track endlessly, even at high speeds.
9. What is your position on chocolate milk?
10. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
11. What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume?
12. Are you tired of answering questions yet?
13. What’s your favorite number?
14. Which color Starburst is the best (keep in mind there is only one right answer to this)?
15. Do you have any questions for me?