I have always imagined that Paradise would be a kind of library.
– Jorge Luis Borges
What I’m reading right now:
- Outrageous Acts and Everyday Rebellions, by Gloria Steinam
- Hello Goodbye Hello: A Circle of 101 Remarkable Meetings, by Craig Brown
- Mayo Clinic Guide to Your Baby’s First Year: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!
- Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, and Other Things That Happened, by Allie Brosh
What I’ve read this year:
- The Next Best Thing, by Jennifer Weiner
- In a Heartbeat, by Loretta Ellsworth
- Great With Child: Letters to a Young Mother, by Beth Ann Fennelly
- A Trick of Light, by Karen Blomain
- A Life in Stitches: Knitting My Way Through Love, Loss, and Laughter, by Rachael Herron
- The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak
What are you reading?