I have always imagined that Paradise would be a kind of library.
– Jorge Luis Borges
What I’m reading right now:
- Pictures of You, by Caroline Leavitt
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting, by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
- The Politics of Motherhood: Activist Voices from Left to Right, edited by Alexis Jetter, Annelise Orleck and Diana Taylor
- Falling Man, by Don DeLillo
What I’ve read this year:
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- I Suck at Girls, but Justin Halpern
- You Take It From Here, by Pamela Ribon
- Big White Panties, by Dale Alderman
- Boardwalk of Dreams: Atlantic City and the Fate of Urban America, by Bryant Simon
What are you reading?